Baby slings: carrying instructions
Check Moby Wrap Original 100% Cotton Solid Baby Carrier
- more than 700 reviews on Amazon, more than 400 people gave 5 stars.
Sling Review:A Must-Have for Colicky Babies
This is number one on my list for how my husband, daughter and I have survived her months of colic! What we like about it:
- The Moby wrap was able to be used the day we brought our preemie baby home from the hospital.
- The Moby wrap swaddles your baby snuggly to you. If your baby likes swaddling as much as our does, this is the baby carrier for you.
- It spreads the weight out evenly across your back and shoulders and feels much better for longer periods of time (in comparison to our Baby Bjorn).
- There are a variety of ways to wear your baby with this carrier. We have used it 4 different ways so far. Being able to pull the cloth completely over her so she can sleep soundly is a plus. The instructions are easy to follow and while it looks difficult to put on, it really is quite simple after you've practiced it 3 or 4 times.
- The Moby wrap is easy to clean with being machine washable and dryable and there are no parts that can be broken or lost.
What we don't like about the Moby wrap:
- If you plan on wearing your baby to go grocery shopping or other things out in public, you need to put it on before you leave the house. It can be difficult to put on in the car or in places where you do not feel comfortable with the wrap touching the floor (parking lot, public floor, etc.). This is not a big deal, but important to remember before you run out the door. During the cooler months, I put the Moby on, then my coat.
Bottom-line: The Moby wrap was an excellent purchase. Putting our daughter in it and walking around or bouncing on an exercise ball was one of the few ways to calm her during the height of her colic. Our daughter is now 5-months old and still enjoys the Moby. We expect to continue to use our Moby wrap for many more months.
Want more info?